Friday, November 6, 2009

Family

Wow!!!! This was one fun session!!! I got to spend a sunny Sunday morning with this family in the corn in their yard. Then later that evening I got to witness the birth of my granddaughter. A Sunday just couldn't be any better. . . . :-)!!





I am finally all caught up. It's been a long 3 weeks!!! I have really enjoyed these falls sessions. I just wish we could have nice warm weather all winter long. I hate being stuck inside. I can tell it's going to be a long winter. On the other hand, I have 2 of the most beautiful baby girls to photograph all winter. So this blog will be littered with my sweet girls all winter long.
What am I talking about my fall sessions aren't over yet!!! Got 3 more coming up in the next week. So much for being caught up. That's okay!!!! Keep them coming!!! I love being busy. Until next time enjoy this 60 degree weather!!!

No comments: