Monday, August 2, 2010

Book your Fall Session Now!!!

Hi everyone!! My fall season is starting to fill up fast. The first weekend in October is already full!!!

If you want to book a session either call or email me asap to get your desired date. The session fee is required at the time of booking. That is nonrefundable, we will reschedule up to 2 times. After receiving the session fee I will mail a welcome packet. That will have print prices, and a lot of general information for you. I do still offer the disc for $75, and if you decide you do not want to purchase the disc I require a print purchase of $100. I do have a new website now so viewing your images is easy. I'm so excited to be offering a lot of new things this year, and I'm sure their will be more to come next year. I hope everyone has been enjoying summer, it's really going fast!!


Since posts are more fun with a picture enjoy little E, she has really stolen my heart.....




No comments: