Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Introducing K!!! My little nephew!!!!


Looks like he slept through his session doesn't it? NOT!!!!!! This is the most alert 2 week old I've ever seen!!!!!! Mom fed him twice and he just wouldn't sleep. That's okay, I loved spending the time with him. I got to see him briefly when he was a day old at the hospital. I was there with my oldest daughter who was in preterm labor. Thankfully they got it stopped and she was able to come home on bed rest.
Back to this little guy, he is a sweet little man. I can bet he will be staring here on the blog for the next year.
Until next time enjoy this weather, it won't last much longer. If you are planning a fall session call/email and book your session soon, I only have a handful of spots left open. I'm also working on a Halloween session special. I will be announcing that event soon!!! Check back in the next couple of days, it's going to be awesome!!!!!

No comments: