Monday, October 26, 2009

Sweet Sweet Miss Maddie







Here you go mom, she is so sweet!!! This is just a few lots lots more!!! I just had to get a few up for you. I know you were waiting so patiently. The rest will be done in a few weeks.




I will be posting a birth!!! That's right I'm a GRANDMA!!!!! Laila is here!!!!! She made her debut the same day I took photos of this gorgous little lady here. A matter of fact 2hours and 22minutes after Maddie's session. Good thing this shoot was downtown!!! Whew..... so I'm up to my eyeballs in proofs. So if you are waiting for a sneak peek or an email/call it is coming, I promise. . . . . :-) Until then enjoy looking at this little dollbaby.

1 comment:

Amy C.B. said...

Sooooo gorgeous, and I'm not just saying that because I'm here mama! We can't wait to see the rest, especially if they all look this beautiful!